FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Minimum order: No minimum order required.
- Order deposit and payment: After placing your order we will contact you by telephone to confirm it, arrange delivery date and collect your Credit Card number.
A non-fundable 50% Deposit will be charged immediately while the balance will be due upon shipping the goods for your event.
Your credit card number will be securely stored for future use of your final payment and/or other accessorial charges you may incur.
- Orders reservations & re-booking: We accept order/reservations up to one year in advance of the actual event. We will accommodate date changes at no charge if product rental not conflicting with other events.
- What if I need to cancel my order? Your 50% deposit is non-refundable simply because those items have been reserved and made unavailable to other customers on that date.
- How long is your rental period? We allow ten business days from the shipping date to receiving the product back to our warehouse.
We will arrange for you to receive the products at least two days prior to your event date and you should reship them back within two days after your event.
We have limited inventory therefore, delayed returns will be subject to a daily late-fee equal to 20% of the total rental order.
Items not returned within 30 days from shipping date will be considered purchased by the renter and the goods will be charged at the replacement cost which amounts to the double of the rental fee: if your rental fee was $25.00 per plate, you will be charged $50.00 per plate in addition the rental fee already paid.
- Products sanitation & Packaging: Our rental products are shipped sterilized clean, packed in a sealed poly-bag and ready to use.
- Shipping: Orders are shipped via UPS or USPS, securely packed and fully insured. The customer pays outbound shipping but we offer FREE return shipping. (A pre-paid shipping label will accompany your order).
PLEASE SAVE ALL PACKAGING MATERIAL as needed to return the goods back to us.
- Rental service area: Rental sales limited to the contiguous USA states (no AK or HI) - No International rental sales.
- Products specs: Most of our products are made and hand painted in Italy selected others are imported from Portugal. All products are guaranteed to be 100% Food Safe.
- Care & Use: Our products are rented to be used ONLY as serving pieces and therefore not allowed to be used in conventional or microwave oven.
- Local Delivery: We do offer free local deliveries and pick up only within the Chicago North Shore area, anywhere else in the USA orders will be shipped via UPS or USPS, professionally packed and fully insured.
- Local pick up: Yes, you can pick up and return your rental order at our Showroom & Warehouse located at: 1874 Johns Drive - Glenview, IL 60025.
- What happens if something breaks? We get it, accidents happen so the first "accident" is on us but a replacement fee (in addition to the original rental price), will be charged for any additional product returned broken or damaged.
The replacement fee will amount to the double of the renting price of the damaged plate in addition the rental fee already paid.
- Do we have to wash the plates prior returning them? Cleaning and washing is part of our rental fee. If the plates were used for serving food, please rinse them well prior to re-packing in their original foam bags.